6 large sausages ( you can use any type of sausages according to your liking )
3 cloves of garlic
5 tomatoes ( ripe)
1 red chilli
a dash of parsley ( my favorite herb ), thyme, salt and pepper
one tablespoon of oil
Let’s rock !
1. Chop the onions
2. Crush the garlic with the chilli and salt
3. Cut the tomatoes into small pieces
4. Boil the sausages in water for 10 minutes, drain after it is cooked.
5. Heat the oil
6. Add the onions, crushed garlic, tomatoes and thyme
7. Mix well, then cover and cook for 10 minutes.
8. Add the sausages and cook on a low heat for 20 minutes.
9. Serve with rice
10. Enjoy your meal 🙂
p/s This recipe was taken from my French textbook, Tapis Volant 1.
p/s I’m so in love with French that one day I hope I could get a French husband 😛 ( haha )