Well, going to the beach is fun but could harm yourself too. I love playing in the sun as it brings up my mood. Plus, I always wanted a darker skin tone (I’m not the color conscious Asians). However, due to overly dose of sunbathing today, I’ve got sunburns and it’s kinda painful y’all. This is not my first time of having sunburns but here’s some helpful tips for you.
- Plan your journey ahead. Check the weather forecast of the day. You wouldn’t want to go to the beach if it’s raining or there’s thunderstorm( too dangerous).
- Check if the area has a lifeguard on duty. This is for safety reason. If there’s no lifeguard, make sure that there’s someone who could swim (very well) in case an emergency occurs.
- Bring along food from home. Home cooked meals taste better and healthier.
- Obey all safety instructions listed if available.
- USE a sunscreen. Duhh, it’s nice to get a tanned body but kinda a painful aftermath. ( I love Nivea’s Moisturizing Sunscreen )
- Enjoy your time. Take a deep breathe and let go all of your misery. 😉
- NEVER let children swim on their own.
- Do not litter. Use the garbage can. Keep the beach clean 🙂
Currently I’m living in Langkawi, Malaysia. I’m in love with my beautiful island and will always be. 😛
p/s Going back to college next Saturday ;( . Ohhh, how i wish the holidays could extend by itself.